• letsgo

2012-03-26 at 13:03

yeah I feel what you sayin, but still, religiouspeople or atheists, none should see themselves as more worth on havin opinions on how other people live their lives, it’s the same with prostitution, it dont hur us if someone prostitutes since we dont even see that happening o anything.. I or anyone should not be able to believe that should not exist in society because its wrong and then make it a law, as long as it hurts your body and none elses you should be able to do what ever you want to it and if it slowly kills you, well its alot of things allowed that kills you slowly, cannabis is not one of them tho and its not a reason in the world for anyone to have opinions on how other should live their lives and what they should do with their bodies..

I have my suspicions its the religious parties in Sweden and the Swedish church who have had their fingers in them laws against crimes without victims like prostitution and drugsuse..

Maybe they just to blind and far gone to see their laws is destroyin lives on a dayily basis and they dont want to admit it, but I cant help feeling that divide and conquerering of humanity in all areas of humanity, Christians vs Islam vs Atheism vs I dont know , but it feels kind of manipulated wisdom to get power over peoples lives and they make em fight so they dont understand who the bad guys are.. Its just so silly to me when all humans just wants the same thing, live normal healthy lives and have security in society, religions who was the groundstone is now a part o the problem when they shut their eyes when people die in their narrowminded views of humans and the earth..

I cant either help feeling the churches and priests are atheist and thats why they think of themselves and not others when they stick to sayin the bible says being gay is wrong, and cannabis is a mistake god did, and if you dont do as the bible says you might go to hell, and stuf like that.. Im just sayin if they believed in the bible and god so much would they really be able to see humans homeless and addicted to hard drugs and just pass them by and think the addicts are disgusting since they choose to be addicts..

Maybe its the evolutiontheory who was the buildingstone in makin people egoistic and narrowminded since me all have empathy inside and its needed for humans to survive..

One interesting question im thinkin of is how would people act if they thaught intelligent design proofs since its not theory really, beside the evolution and bid bang theories in school.. would people have a different mindset if we say it was defenit proof of atheism and believeing yourself is god go hand in hand and egoism comes out of that.. If people just had that knowledge that it is something missing in the informations on who we are and what life is and whats the meaning of life.. would people maybe be more interested in finding out stuff and exploring, searchin.. just to find more clues to intelligent design and what or who created the very complicated design in our cells and DNA..

Wow long text , anyway, whats you thoughts about intelligent design? youtube it..